I received a lovely honor from the fabulous Cinnageek, whose wonderful blog you can read Here. Thank you, Cinnageek!!
Here are the rule for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
So thank you to The Fibitz for the award. I greatly appreciate that you gave it to me and you found me interesting enough for this.
Hmm 7 things about me
- I have an addiction to tea – I have two tea cabinets and a collection of tea accessories
- My first crush as a child was Spock.
- I collect dead things and their various “parts”
- I have subscriptions to at least 7 different magazines, which include Yoga Journal, Entrepreneur, American Cowboy, and Organic Gardener among others.
- I once had a job doing wig reconstruction.
- Salty foods don’t appeal to me. I refuse to eat chips, popcorn, pickles, pretzels, or any traditional, salty snack foods.
- I would cover he world in glitter, if only I could… I haven’t given up, but it is a very daunting task.
15 blogs in no particular order:
- Sith Magick
- Rebel Without A Soul
- Syncretic Mystic
- Accidental Initiations
- Wytch of the North
- Graphics Fairy
- Haunted Farmgirl
- Raven Life
- American Folkloric Witchcraft
- Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
- Curate + Love
- Blood and Glitter
- Diary of an Incompetent BeeKeeper
- Kiki’s Cauldron