Of course we all are doing The Craft, but what I am actually referring to is the verb ` Crafting. As a witch, my creative side is exercised in all directions. I am inspired to create. Below is a list of some of the ways in which I have been Craft-y.
- I made wands for myself and my coven sisters from a willow tree that my father planted next to the home of my youth.
- I have cut, sanded, wood burned, and treated a number of sets of runes, as well as making my own Valknut for my altar
- Currently I am working on an embroidery design for my altar cloth
- I exercise my writing when preparing for a ritual. I write my own Corner Calls and whatever else I feel needs preparing in advance
- My dreamwork and journeys reveal such lovely and amazing images to me. I do my best to realize them in my art, be it digital or analog representations
- I fashioned necklaces for myself and my sister which have our Coven’s totem on them
These are just a few of the ways that I craft in the Craft. I would love to hear about any projects you are been inspired to create for your Workings or otherwise.