The lovely and inspiring Yamyah at http://crystalmoons.wordpress.com/ has given me the Very Inspiring Blogger award. I would like to thank her for being so kind with her words and praise. She writes a lovely blog which I truly enjoy reading, and is always ready with insightful comments on my own posts. Thank you!
Alright, here are 7 things that you may not know about me:
1) I love researching and writing about obscure topics. A life in academia would suit me well.
2) I find handlebar mustaches intriguing, and collect photographs of old Victorian men with such facial hair.
3) I must factor all numbers, and if a number is divisible by 3, then it is good. If it is divisible by 9 then it is even better!
4) I always have a bar of chocolate and burt’s bees lip balm with me.
5) Iridescent is my favorite color.
6) When reading, I keep a tally of all errors and categorize them (i.e. spelling, grammar, ….)
7) My signature scent is Dragon’s Blood
And now *drumroll please*,…….. I would like to give this award to:
All of these are amazing blogs. These are just a few of the ones that I follow that capture my imagination and make me think. I am thankful for their posts, and for that reason I am giving them this award.